Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nursery


C and I have been hard at work on the girls' nursery. We have gotten a lot done. I am really glad because I wanted to have this done before I get too big to do anything. C did most of the painting, furniture moving and all of the big stuff. I gave directions (not that he needed it), painted their letters and some of the other small painting. Above is the picture of the crib and the bedding. At first they are going to share a crib. We will see how that goes to determine if we need to get another crib. I have been told by many that a lot of twins prefer to sleep together, so we hope that they will too.
Their room is done in butterflies and flowers. Those are two of my favorite things. I hope that they like them too! The walls are a light bubble gum pink. The furniture is espresso. We have a lot of chocolate brown in the room too. The carpet is a cream, so I say it looks like Neapolitan ice cream in there. Yummy!
There are more pics, but I can only load one at a time or I only know how to load one at a time so the others will be separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment


DJ and CJ