Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Nursery


Here is another pic of the nursery. This is obviously the wall that their crib is on. We painted chocolate brown stripes down the wall. I hand painted the letters of their names (Alexis and Avery) and we hung those on the wall. It is hard to tell from this angle, but each one of the letters is decorated differently. Some have stripes, others have polka dots, some have butterflies and flowers. Each one is unique. It was a lot of fun painting the letters. C came up with a way of attaching them together and hanging them on the wall. He was the engineer and I was the artist! We still need to hang something above their crib. I have a quote that I think that I will put up there if C decides to let me. He isn't that crazy about it, but maybe I can talk him into it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful :)

    Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both posts and pics! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I love pink and brown and your nursery is a perfect blend of the colors, The bedding is gorgeous and I love the personalized letters spelling the babies names

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up and wanted to say congrats on your baby girls!! Everything seems to be going so well and I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I just found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ