Sunday was the day that we get to see how the cerclage looked and how much we had gained. Going into the cerclage we were at 1.8cm. My recovery was going well. I was sore and weak, but doing good. We were told that the u/s would be that morning. 9:00 came and went, then 10:00. We were getting inpatient. So much depended on this u/s. Didn't everyone realize this. I knew it was Sunday and things probably always go slower on Sunday. Finally, they came and got us close to 12:00.
C and I headed down to the u/s room. When we got in there it was so cold. I do remember that. Mary was the one doing this u/s. I had never met her before, but she was very sweet. She went on and on about how great Dr. F was and how his cerclages are the best. I already felt better. Now the magic number is . . 2.79cm!! Wow, I didn't expect to hear that!! I teared up immediately. What a relief!! Mary said that the cerclage looked great! All good news! I felt like I needed to pinch myself. God answers prayers. He watched over us through the entire ordeal. We both had to be smiling ear to ear. Mary also took a look at the girls and they were doing great. What a blessed day that was!!!
That afternoon Dr. F came in and seemed happy with his work and that I was doing well. That was the first time he showed emotion. I actually got a couple of smiles out of him. I was hoping he would say that I could go home, but he wanted me to be monitored one more night and see what that brings. I told him when I got out of bedrest I was going to make him the best cake he had ever had!!!
One more night in the hospital . . .
Does this Bump Make my Boobs Look Small?
16 years ago




OMG yea!!! Its working perfectly right? Super good news!!
ReplyDelete