Friday, June 12, 2009

Due Date

My due date has been changed to Jan 9 instead of Jan 4. This means that I am now 9weeks 6days. I thought I was five days ahead, darn it! At the last ultrasound the babies measured at the Jan 4 due date, so who knows. They are ahead of schedule. As long as they are growing I don't care when my due date is.

3 comments:

  1. as my hubby says, an edd is just an estimation. the babies will come when they are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your due date will probably change throughout your pregnancy. we just want those baby healthy and in your arms (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I have been MIA for a little bit. SO sorry to hear you have hypermeisis - YUCK! You poor thing. I hope you worked things out with insurance to get the meds covered. Better yet, I hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ