The past few days have been better than those in the past, so I am so grateful. I am still gagging and all of that other stuff as well, but I have kicked some of the nausea to the curb. Yay!! It seems like each day I reach some kind of milestone. I am still have terrible food aversions. I am just amazed how differently things taste. My new favorite food is Eggos with Butter Lite Syrup. That is so tasty. I know that it is not that great for me and loaded with nutrients, but right now I am just happy to swallow it. I also drink a big glass of milk with it so that makes up for some of the sugar. :)
I went back to the OB last week for blood tests only. I have only gotten my Progesterone back. It was 350, which is a major jump from what it was just a couple of weeks ago. It was 119. It started in the 20s. It was crazy high. It isn't going to get too high as I have been told a number of times, but you would think that it is too high. I think this is a major factor in me feeling like total crap in the mornings for sure. I take 2 pills before I go to bed and two at 3:00am. That is a a lot of progesterone in a short amount of time. It makes me feel like I have had 10 too many drinks. I can't function when I take it so that is why I take it while I sleep. Even though I am so tired of taking and wish I could flush the pills down the toilet I will take them as long as it makes my babies safe and sound, but don't think that I won't tell them all about those crazy pills one day in the distant future!
We go back to the doctor next Tuesday for another ultrasound, blood work and exam. I can't wait to see the little ones again. I am sure they have grown a lot. It is always nice peaking in on them. I do dread the "magic wand" again. I will be so happy when I can just have an ultrasound on my belly. At the last ultrasound I thought the tech was trying to killing me. She said one of the babies was hiding. If she had tilted that wand toward my face any further while it was still inside my body I was about to give her a drop kick to her face. If you are a woman you can only imagine the pain I felt. I hope to see someone new next week. The girl also had a personality of a stick. Can I say again how much I miss my RE's office in Chattanooga? I know you guys read, so a great big hello to you and I miss you so much. I was spoiled there and no one else measures up to how wonderful we were treated while we were there.
Does this Bump Make my Boobs Look Small?
16 years ago




I hate vag u/s too. They arent fun. To keep up with my cervix, I have to have them at every appt, but hey, it's worth it to see the twins every 2w. I think I'd go nuts not being able to see them so often now that I'm used to it!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better and cant wait to hear of your u/s appt!
Glad you are feeling better and I can't wait to hear how the LOs have been growing. :) Hopefully you will get the belly u/s this time around.
ReplyDelete