Yesterday I posted about how terrible I felt and blah, blah, blah. I wished for a day of relief and today has been an easier day!!! I am so happy. I have had touches of my old self again! It has been wonderful. I woke up this morning as tried as ever, but not that nauseous. Amazing feeling! It is crazy how you get so thankful for the little things. I was able to brush my teeth standing up this morning! I usually sit on a stool that is in our bathroom. I ate without gagging! I haven't felt like I was going to pass out today! It is a day to mark on the calendar for sure. My appetite is still not there, but who cares I am just glad to get some relief from the nausea! Every single second that I am not wanting to throw up is a milestone! My belly also seems to be sticking out a little further today. I am guessing that those babies are starting to fill me up!
Thank God for this day and I wish for another like it tomorrow! :)
Does this Bump Make my Boobs Look Small?
16 years ago




awesome!!! hopefully the nausea and vomiting will end with your first trimester. so glad you had a good day!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you're feeling better. Wishing you a good day tomorrow as well :)
ReplyDeleteWhooHoo! Tomorrow I hope you have another good day.
ReplyDelete