Monday, May 11, 2009

MIA

I haven't blogged much lately because I have been suffering from morning sickness or all day sickness. Yuck, yuck, yuck! It has been pretty terrible. I haven't thrown up, but I think I would feel better if I could! The constant nausea is torture. I have tried many things to try to help it (sprite, crackers, Vitamin B6), nothing seems to help. Getting anything down my throat has been the most difficult thing. I know that I need to get nutrients into my body. I begin to gag when somethings hit the back of my throat. I was cruising along last week eating everything in sight. I was getting up a couple of times a night hungry so I would get up and eat. Now even the thought of food turns my stomach. I love watching the Food Network. That is no more. I can't stand to look at food on TV. Since I have not been eating very much I have become so weak. This morning I was shaking when I got out of bed and almost passed out in the shower. I could barley hold my head up. I didn't think that I could drive so I didn't go to work today. I mostly laid around the house all day long wishing and praying my sickness would go far away. Don't get me wrong I am still so happy that I am pregnant and would take this terrible sickness over not being pregnant any day. I was just hoping that somehow I would get to bypass the sickness. So many women have told me that they never had any sickness while pregnant. All I have to say is lucky you. This feels like a very bad virus. C insisted that I call my doc this afternoon to see if they could do anything for me. They called in an anti-nausea medicine for me. I took it a little while ago and it seemed to help some. It seems to be wearing off now. Sugar and Spice must be growing something special this week!

2 comments:

  1. With my first set of twins, I was pregnant every single day. My little boy, I was sick but it faded after about 11w. This pregnancy (twins), I havent puked at all, but have had a couple of days of a sick stomach. I find that peppermint tea works well, along with just crashing on the couch.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ