Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Up, up, up

Good news, my beta number is really growing! Today it was (drum roll please) 11,138! Nice and high. Thank God! I really didn't know what it needed to be. I tried to do my own calculations, but later figured out that I did my calculations all wrong. I asked the nurse and all she told me first was that it was over 5000 and that was good. She had to figure out the exact number later on. My progesterone was 28.6. That number is good, but I was hoping that it would have been a little higher. I guess some of my medicine had worn off by the time they took my blood. So happy about the 11,138!!! Twins . . . Sugar and Spice . . . we will see a week from today!

My massage was wonderful today. It is so relaxing! The girl who does the massages is the best. She has a magic touch! Sometime I just want to enjoy the massage and not talk, but with her we talk the entire time. She is getting married and I am having at least one baby so we have a lot to talk about. Love her! Too bad that today was my last massage. I promised her that I would stay in touch. It is funny that even though I haven't been around these people all that long I really care for them and I think that they really care for me. Such a good feeling!!!

Thanks for all of the voting! It is so much fun to see it change each day. Twins are in the lead right now. LOL to the ones who voted triplets. I know who you are!! If I have triplets I'll be calling you at 2am and asking for help!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still voting for a single with your progesterone count, but I cant wait to find out the answer!!! It's the million dollar question at this point!

    So glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Glad to hear that your numbers came back great and that you are doing well.

    I'm a physician and former faculty member at Harvard and Stanford Medical Schools. I discovered your blog while looking for the best health writers on the web. I reviewed your posts, and think your writing would be a great addition to the Pregnancy & Fertility Community on Wellsphere, a top 5 health website that has nearly 5 million visitors monthly. If you would like to learn more about how you can join our Health Blogger Network, republish your blog posts and be featured on the Wellsphere platform, just drop me an email at dr.rutledge@wellsphere.com.

    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ