Some people may or may not celebrate Mother's Day when they are pregnant. I have no problem with either decision. I know how hard Mother's Day has been in the past. Just to think that you will never be a mother is a gut wrenching feeling. Therefore, Mother's Day was sometimes hard to celebrate. This year was a different feeling. You could say that it was my "first" Mother's Day. Although I was sick most of the weekend it was a happy weekend. I enjoyed my first Mother's Day. C, being the sweetie that he is. showered me with gifts. I have a new charm from Sugar and Spice. :) It says "love" and has a little red ball attached to it. I haven't taken a pic of it yet, but I will and post it later on. It's beautiful. My little love bugs got me a gift on Mommy's Day. C, Nickel, Cooper, Puppy and Portia got me a maternity gift card. Now I can go shopping when the belly begins to pooch a little more. He also got me a sweet card and wrote me the sweetest thing ever in the card. He made me cry. My little fur babies also got me a "Mommy Cat" card, too cute! I also got other gifts and cards from other family and friends, so thoughtful. Thanks to all. I loved my first Mommy's Day. I can't wait for next year when I have my little ones in my arms to celebrate!
Lovely! :) It was most certainly your first mother's day! You are a mom from the moment your little one(s) is/are conceived! Happy first mother's day!
ReplyDeleteThat was sweet!
ReplyDelete