Thanks for all the support after the nutty
HSG. I am feeling much, much better. I was better on Friday. An Advil PM and a good night's rest did the trick. I am back to my normal self, thank God! I haven't received the official results back from my doctor's office. The people at the hospital did not send over the results like they said they would, shocker! I should know something Monday or Tuesday. My doc is at another doctor's office on Monday's so I don't know if he'll even get a chance to take a look at my films. I'm not worried about it, but I would like to get the make sure there are no surprises at this point. Peace of mind goes a long way with this stuff. Again, thanks for caring and the warm wishes!!
I just read your HSG story -- ugh, ugh, ugh. I only had that procedure once, and I hope it's the only time I do! What a nightmare.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that you're back to your self (Advil PM is truly miraculous!). Fingers crossed for good results!