Monday, March 30, 2009

Slow poke

Okay, so I have been waiting for my test results from that HSG that I wasn't even supposed to have for 12 days now. I emailed my RE's office this morning and the IVF coordinator tells me that they still have not received the films, which are on a disc, in the mail. You would first think that they would have sent them as soon as my test was done or you would think that the darn things could be emailed in an attachment. This is 2009! How difficult is this? I hate waiting for test results! I have feeling everything is fine, but we are getting down to the wire here people. If there is something wrong then we'll have to cancel this IVF. I am prepared and ready to go. Don't stop me now! I just want to know that I am in the clear. If something is "wrong" I am going to be so pissed that it has taken almost 2 weeks to get the results! She told me not to call the hospital, but I am calling. I can't stand it! I get so tired of having to help other people do their jobs that they should be capable of doing!! You know what I mean?

Update: I called the hospital and they said that they mailed the films last Tuesday. Yeah right, I'm really sure that they did. It was probably more like Thursday or Friday. I received an email from my RE's office saying that the films were in the mail today. Finally!! I should know something tomorrow because my doc is in the other office on Mondays. It's about damn time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading and commenting! I am excited that you are starting IVF! The next month or so is going to fly by for you! Are you on Lupron? Did you ever get SHG done? It is a piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ