Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stress = computers

Today was a very stressful day and stress is something that I have been instructed to stay away from. So that is not good. My computer crashed yet again this morning. It died about 3-4 weeks ago. It was a big ordeal. I had to send it off to be repaired, then load everything back on the computer. If anyone else has ever been through this you know was a pain it is. This computer is also my work computer so it really is a huge portion of my life. Thankfully the computer tech was able to recover all of my files and also got my computer working again! Yay! So my stressful day at least ended well. :) I wish I had those minutes back this morning when I was yelling at this "piece of junk." I still think that it is that, but am so glad to have my junk back. I'll be going tomorrow to shop for a new one. Then I'll get to reload all of the stuff on this one onto that one. Fun, fun!

As for the birth control pills they have leveled off and I am no longer a holy terror to be around, even if I say so myself. Thank goodness. I didn't like the way that I felt, but now I feel like I am back to normal. My doctor's office emailed me today to tell me that the hospital did not send the films of my HSG test so they are going to mail those to them this week. Hello, don't you know that my doc would want to see those. I don't know what planet they live on, but when a doctor orders a test he usually wants to see the results for himself instead of relying on a radiologist report. This should not be rocket science! I should know something by the end of the week hopefully. Sometimes I feel that I could do other's people job without any training. It seems like common knowledge.

I am looking forward to our appointment next Thursday! I am just taking one day at a time. I have to get somewhere so that's it for now.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment


DJ and CJ