Sunday, March 29, 2009

Desires of the heart

At this point and time there is not much going on with the IVF cycle. I have a lot to look forward to, but for the past few weeks I have had time to sit and think about things to hopefully come and how far I have been. It seems like we have been trying forever. It has become a way of life. I took my temp every morning for over 2 years. That seems nuts. Waking up at precise times and making sure I get the right amount of sleep for it to be accurate. Not taking a drink when I was thirsty so I didn't mess it up. Nuts! I have learned that I'll do just about anything to get pregnant. Not that anything has worked thus far, but I am always up for trying new things. There are so many things out there are supposed to help. Tricks of the trade. I've tried most. Some things do seem to help. I am up against the battle of endo so there are no things out there to help with that. IVF is our way to bypass the way endo affects all of my reproductive organs. Yay for technology!!

Since I was a little one I have always wanted a baby. I used to ask for a baby sister from my parents all the time. It was always on my Christmas list each and every year. I wanted some one to play with, but more so I wanted a baby to take care of. I loved being a little mommy and taking care of all my babies. My favorite baby was a Cabbage Patch doll named Annie. She was a beautiful blond haired, blue eyed girl. I loved her so much and would take her with me many places. I treated her like she was my daughter. I always dreamed of having a daughter like Annie, blond hair and blue eyes. Something that I have always desired. With C having blond hair and blue eyes, I have thought before that I may have a chance of my wish to come true. In all honesty it doesn't matter to me what color the eyes are or the hair or if it is a boy or a girl, my true desire is to have a child. That is truly what I have always wanted. To nourish and cherish another human being to call my own. God knows this desire. A desire that I have had so long now. One that I will always have until that dream comes true. God knows the true of desires of our heart and listens to our prayers. I know that He will answer mine.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that God will answer your prayers soon with a nice BFP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am holding out so much hope for you. I just found your blog today...and I was surprised to find that you and I seem to have the same clinic/same doctor. Don't worry, we definitely don't know each other, but it's still interesting to see your experiences with a place I've had a lot of experiences with over the past few years. If you have any questions, please email me. I have been down this road...been through the very doors that you've been walking through for each visit. It's quite a journey! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ