Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Only 14 more days of BCP

Now I remember why I don't like birth control pills. They seem to make me be a different person at times. I can snap in an instant into a bad mood. What is up with that? I am usually an upbeat, easy going person, but these things make me ferocious. WARNING: everyone watch out! No harm is meant toward you, it's the pills! So sorry C for the mood swings and for biting your head off. :) You know that I love you. Thanks for putting up with the"bad" me.
I am just beginning the "drug protocol" for IVF so I hope that I don't get much worse. I have a feeling that there is a long road ahead. Well as I look back I no longer see my beginning so maybe this road is not that much longer. Let us hope and pray for that!

1 comment:

  1. Here from cyclesista -- here's hoping this cycle does the trick!

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ