Hey everyone! Back from the ER. I have been sleeping most of the day. Those drugs are strong, but good. They got 11 eggies, which I am really happy with. I won't hear anything until tomorrow about fertilization. We will be doing a 5 day transfer. That will be Sat. I start the estrogen patches and PIO tonight.
Here are the final results from my last scan on Sat.
4/11: E2: 2298
LH: .781
Progesterone: 1.05
Follies: L: 12, 12, 14, 18, 20, 5-6 <10
R: 17, 18, 19, 20, 20 5-6 <10
Right now I am going to get some rest. I am feeling a little sore. I felt terrible on the way home. I actually threw up, but felt better afterwards. I am going to go get some rest. I hope those 11 are doing well. I'll give more details of the experience later on.
Does this Bump Make my Boobs Look Small?
16 years ago




Excellent! I would say a successful "hunt"! ;)
ReplyDeleteAlmost a dozen eggs in your basket!! COngrats! Can't wait for your fert report :)
ReplyDeleteWhooHoo...who got eggs...u do...LOL...I am so glad that ER went great for you. I can't wait to hear about your fert report.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a great retrieval! Eager to hear how things go in the next few days.
ReplyDelete