Pregnant, Pregnant, Pregnant!!!! That is what we are!!! It really seems surreal! I think, "is this really happening?" I dreamed about this so many times and for it to be reality is amazing. We are thrilled, ecstatic, overjoyed and so many other wonderful emotions!! Praise God! Our prayers have been answered. I strongly feel that it was our faith and all of the prayers that brought us this pregnancy. I feel as though God has given me one of the greatest gifts that there is. He has let us experience a slice of happiness that only Heaven can bring. My sweet miracles are very close.The test shown above is our official test. This test came from our doctor's office. It was a blood test. We had to wait about 20 minutes in the waiting room to get the results. We were so excited!! Everyone at our doctor's office was so excited!!! It was such a wonderful feeling. After talking there a little longer we left and headed home. We started burning up our phones with phone calls and text messages. Some people edge on the side of cautiousness for the next few weeks, but we have been waiting for this so long we just couldn't. I'd rather tell the whole world and have all of those people pray for us than to keep it to ourselves, so that is what we did! We tried to tell everyone. Facebook helps spread the news. Together we probably got well over 100 messages. All the love and support is amazing! We have such wonderful family and friends. Of course our family is delighted. There was great happiness and tears of joy. C's grandma was the best. She was driving and the poor lady probably almost ran off the road. She was yelling, screaming wonderful things and she of course cried. Getting to share the news with those that we love is a blessing all on its on. My parents already have grandchildren, but we are happy to add to that number. This will be all three of C's parents first grandchildren. I have always worried that we would not get to give them the amazing gift of grandchildren. It broke my heart to even think about that. Now all those worries are relieved. I know that we are not out of the woods yet, but my faith is strong. I feel really good about this pregnancy and what God has already done for us.
C and I have had a wonderful day. We stopped for lunch at our favorite place, Friday's. We ate out on the patio and enjoyed this beautiful day. It was the most beautiful day. This news makes it the best day ever. We are so thankful, so thankful, so thankful. I can't say thank you enough to God. I knew that I would be happy, but I wouldn't have imagined feeling this wonderful. I am looking forward to this journey and sharing it all with you!!!!!
The last thought I'll leave you with is our beta number. We got the call that the number was 329!!! Yes, 329. That is a high number. That is not bad, by no means. We want a good strong number. It may be strong enough for 2 babies!!! We may have a little Sugar and a little Spice! We won't know that until the ultrasound, which is 2 weeks from Wed. I go back this Wed for my second beta. Keep those prayers a comin'. We want the number to go up at least 66%. I feel like I have 10,000 more things to say, but have already made this a long post. I'll post more later or tomorrow. Thanks again for all of the support. Like I said I can't say thank you enough. :)




Awesome news! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeletecongrats!! i'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you...(doing the happy dance)
I have been praying sooo hard for you!! Just wanted to de-lurk to say a big CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteAmber
Oh YAY! Congratulations Mama! It is the most amazing feeling - I loved our beta day and the joy that it brought. Enjoy every moment! Fantastic beta #! Woo-hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteHURRAY!!! yes, yes, yes!! congratulations!!
ReplyDeletei came here just to see that! and now i want on your fb friend's list - i would've already known this!! (add me, you know my first and last names!)