Monday, April 20, 2009

Chit chat

I have been on bedrest for the past three days. Time has passed rather quickly. I have been catching up on a lot of tv and reading. Let's not forget the naps. I love taking a nap. I wish I could have a nap each and everyday. My kitties have been right by my side as I thought. Yesterday it seemed as if Nickel and I were attached at the hip. Every move I made she was right there. Today when I took my nap all three curled up with me. They are such sweet kitties. I hate when people give cats a bad wrap. They have never known my cats. They wait for me to get home at the end of the day. They follow me around and are always interested in what I am doing. They love when I am down. When I cry they all get upset. They know something is wrong and they try to check me out to make sure that I am going to be okay. To me there is no other animal like a cat. I love them dearly.

I don't want to go back back to work tomorrow. I know that it is going to be so boring. My laptop, which is the biggest piece of junk, died yesterday. That is my work computer so I'll have to go get on the ancient one in the back. OMG tomorrow is going to be so long. I dread it. I go back to the doc on Wed for a checkup with my Progesterone so that day will go back fast. Thursday I dread, along with Friday. I look forward to Saturday because I think that I will be getting a massage that day and I have a party to go to that night. Sunday I'll be going to church and probably visiting my family. Then (drum roll please) MONDAY, Beta test day!!!! Yippy!! Can't wait for that day. Can you tell that I can counting down?

I haven't posted this yet, but wanted to let everyone know that we had one embryo to freeze. We thought that we were going to have at least 2, but the little fella didn't make it to freeze. The good news is the one that did get frozen was also graded an AA. Amazing!! I told C that we either go for the best or nothing at all. He said that only the best will do for us!!! LOL! I am happy that we had at least one. Hopefully someday that little one can be a brother or a sister to what this cycle brings us. Hope, hope, hope!

3 comments:

  1. Praying that u won't have to defrost your embie until at least for a year or two...Cuz we are having faith that you are so pregnant. It's time to bring out the POAS...(wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when does the peestick fest begin?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Good luck. Consider phoning your doc about the massage...I was told you shouldn't have one but I know there's a lot of conflicting advise.
    Glenda
    (From Australia, 21 weeks pregnant on IVF#6 - YAY!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ