Tomorrow is the BIG day! It is test day! It seems like anymore everyday is a big day, but tomorrow is going to tell us a lot. We are super excited! I am not anxious, not fearful or any of those other negative things. I am at peace and very hopeful!! :)
I have had a very busy weekend. I tried to stay busy to pass the time and that worked. I haven't had much time to sit and think about tomorrow. C and I went for our massages on Sat. However, I didn't get to get one. :( They wouldn't massage me in case that I am pregnant. They didn't want to take any chances. I agreed even though I really wanted one. O well, I went shopping while C got his. That was fun! He was going to back out of his since I didn't get mine, but I insisted that he get his. He did and enjoyed it. I was so glad. He needs to relax too!
I got some good news today from a friend that had a FET a day before my ET. She's pregnant! Yay!!!! I am so happy for her. She has been one of my cycle buddies. We have been going through a lot of the same things and emotions. I just wanted to give a shout out to her and ask you to keep her in your prayers. I hope that we get to have our little ones together.
I will be posting later on tomorrow. We won't hear back from the beta until the afternoon so it won't be until then. Keep the prayers going up. We appreciate each and every one of them and all of the support that we have received. Our Sugar and Spice do too! :)
As far as the testing goes I have tested, but don't want to post anything yet. Just wait and see. . .
Does this Bump Make my Boobs Look Small?
16 years ago




Good Luck...Will have my fingers crossed for you guys!
ReplyDeleteFor the tone of your "voice" I can tell we will have good news soon....
ReplyDeleteThe best wishes for a great beta results in a few more hours!
Shame on you for the tease...LOL
ReplyDeletei'm so anxious to hear!
ReplyDelete