Last Friday when we had our first pregnancy test, C being the sweet husband that he is showered me with more gifts. He brought me these beautiful white tulips. Tulips are special to us. How sweet! He also added to my charm bracelet and gave me charm that has an angel on one side and on the other side it says "Believe". He's the best and so thoughtful. I have added a pic of the new charm to the left column under the "Faith" charm. Keep in mind that this is the man that said that we shouldn't test early. He also said that we need to be cautiously excited, then he brings all of this home. How can I be "cautiously" excited with all of this???? I know that he was just trying to protect me from being let down. He has seen me be at rock bottom and seen negative pregnancy tests month after month after month. We are going to celebrate all of the pregnancy victories. He gets the best husband in the world award for being so sweet and being a great support during this entire journey. I know that he is going to make an incredible father. I have dreamed of the day when I would get to see him hold our child in his arms. God willing we are not that far away from that dream coming true. He is the type of person who is always good with kids. He makes funny faces and does crazy things to make kids smile. He can soon act like a goof ball when it comes to out own children! He reads my blog so . . . I love you honey.
Does this Bump Make my Boobs Look Small?
16 years ago




What a sweet man!
ReplyDelete