I am back from my ultrasound and blood work. I guess my body decided to turn it on. RE was super excited about the way I am responding. (I think) that these are my results. There were several people in the room and I was talking to them all, so I became a little forgetful. They will have it posted online by the end of the day so I'll check myself later.
Updated:
Left 12, 14, and 5-7 <10
Right: 14, 14, 15, and 5-7 <10
LH: 12.1
Progesterone: .67
E2: 1446
Since my LH was a little high they are putting me on low dose HGC 20ml and Ganirelix. I had to do those 2 shots as soon as I go home. They seemed rather concerned about the LH. That is the hormone that helps the eggs release. We really don't want that to happen!!! The Ganirelix was no big deal it was like the Follistim shot. The HCG on the other hand hurt really bad!! Ouch, ouch, ouch! I don't like that one at all. It felt like boiling water going in. I have to that whole protocol again tomorrow along with the Follistim. They said that ER may be Monday or Tuesday. We were trying everything possible to avoid Tuesday because C has a trial that day so there is no way around that, but maybe there is. Something came up today for C's client so he is in the process of trying to get the trial continued to another date!! Yay!!! I hope that it gets approved so that we don't have to worry about Tuesday because I feel that it just might be the day for the ER. We have had a time figuring out Monday, but now have a plan in case that is the day. C has to be in court that morning too so my mom is going to take me for the ER and C will come in the afternoon to do his part. Just wait and see it will be Wed or Thurs and we don't have any plans for those days! When ever it is I just pray that it all works out. We go back on Sat and Sun for more scans.
Does this Bump Make my Boobs Look Small?
16 years ago




Sounds great...I left u a msg on my blog, did u see it?
ReplyDeleteInteresting - i have never heard of taking the HCG trigger in smaller doses like this. Do you have do give it intermuscularly or just in the belly?
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best! Hoping the timing works out for everyone! :)
GL!