Sunday, April 5, 2009

4 down . .

4 shots down and only like 30 or more to go!! I really don't know how many are left, but I do have 4 over and done with! Yay for progress. The shots do make it more real. A lot of times and I mean a lot you feel like everything is out of your control and you can't really do anything to help yourself. I now feel like I am doing something! That feels good! The shots are so tiny that they really don't hurt. I mean I feel them, but it's not painful. Before I did the first shot I started to get a little nervous and my heart started to speed up, but I didn't let that overtake me. I just stuck in fast. It wasn't that big of a deal, but that is the one that did leave a little spot on my belly. It looks like a small bruise, but is not sore. It is just a reminder of where I started. We'll see on Tuesday how my follies are growing. :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the shots are being kind to you so far :) Sending lots of prayers your way...Grow lil eggies, grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray...you are a Pro!!Better than me...LOL

    Grow follies grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eager to hear how the follies are doing! Glad that the shots are going OK -- I didn't mind them too much either.

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ