Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dream

I had a dream last night that we were having triplets!!! It was rather shocking so I woke up fast. I turned and looked at the clock and it was 3:00am! Erie with the 3. I went back to sleep and had the same dream so I woke up again it was then 3:33! Freaky!!! Is God trying to telling me something? I had to take a deep breath. I feel like I am having a truck load tonight. I have never been so bloated. I joked earlier that I felt like I was 9 months pregnant and C said "no 5"! I know that he was just kidding. It was rather funny. lol! Thank God for elastic!

1 comment:

  1. LOL... Peter and I both knew we were having twins the first time. With Alex, we were unsure, but felt a solo baby. With these babies, we had dreams of both triplets and twins, and turns out, 2 is our lucky number once again. I most certainly think God can send signs! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ