Tomorrow is the big day - shot day! It seems like I have been waiting on this forever, but can't believe that it is already here. I don't know if that makes sense. Either way I am excited. Needles are not a problem for me, thank goodness or I would have a big problem with all that shots that I am going to have to do in the next month. The Follistim that I will be starting tomorrow has a very small needle. I will take those in the tummy. They shouldn't really hurt. I'm not too worried about those. There are some down the road that I am not looking forward to, but at tomorrow should be A-ok.
good luck! it will be a breeze! and it such a good feeling to be DOING SOMETHING!!
ReplyDelete(the later ones don't really hurt all that much either. i was prepared for the worst, maybe that helped!)
~j
good luck! the follistim is easy...the needle just slides in. none of the shots really hurt at all.
ReplyDelete