Thursday, April 23, 2009

Marcie


Today is a day of remembrance for me. Remembering my dear cousin Marcie. Marcie lost her battle to cancer 4 years ago today. If I had to make a list of special people Marcie would be at the top. If I had do the same with the sweetest or the most thoughtful or funniest, she would be at the top of all those list too. She was an amazing person. She was a dear friend along with a family member. Marice was easy to talk to and good at giving advice. I wish that she was here now with all that has been going on with me and infertility. She would be my biggest cheerleader I'm sure. I know that she would be supporting us every chance she got. I still talk to her even though I can't hear what she is saying back. I have great confidence that she is a guardian angel. Today I am experiencing a lot of cramping, which I hope is coming from implantation. Hopefully something good will come out of this day of sorrow. I miss Marcie so much, but I know that she lives on in her beautiful son and all of the people who loved her. May her comforting spirit and friendly smile carry on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment


DJ and CJ