Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's working

My day started by getting up before the crack of dawn this morning. I stayed with my BFF last night (thank you) because she lives about 50 minutes closer to my RE. When you are getting up before the crack of dawn that makes a huge difference. I kept thinking that my cell phone alarm was not going to go off so I kept waking up every hour being paranoid. I was driving myself nuts. On the drive down I went through almost ever weather condition possible. There was first rain, then sleet, then snow, then sunshine. I kept looking for hail or tornados. Luckily I made there and back with no problems. I started listening to a book on CD, The Reader. So far it is pretty interesting. It does help pass the 4 plus hours I am on the road. Now I can't wait to see the movie.
My appointment went well today. Blood work came back in normal range. The most important thing is my E2 and it measure 612 today. I had one follie on the R that measured 11 and one at 12. I had 5-7 that measured less than 10. I only had one that measured 10, but had 8-9 less than 10. My doc told me that the left side was going to be my "money side". Yay for the left! I have started a post to the left that will keep up with the progress. It makes it easier for me to keep up with too! :) It is nice to know that all of these shots are working!!
My afternoon was not so great. I kinda felt like this was coming since the economy has been bad, but it still sucks. My hours and pay got cut down today. It is only supposed to be temporary so says my boss, but we'll see. I know that it is out of my control and it doesn't come from anything that I did. It is still upsetting. People need to start spending more money!!!! I am trying to not stress about it because that is the last thing I need. That is easier said than done. I was able to get a massage today at my RE's office. They offer two massages with their IVF package. I think that is the best thing. It was really relaxing and the best massage. I had the hot stones. Wonderful!!! I'm already looking forward to the next one!

1 comment:


DJ and CJ