
We got the update this morning from the embryologist. Our babes are doing great. She only had wonderful things to say!! The embryo that was questionable the other day did fertilize normally and is rockin' along with the others. 7 is our lucky number. For whatever reason I always thought that we would have 7, ironic huh? Susan said that they look beautiful and the cells are continuing to divide. They are all 7 cells or greater at this point with no fragmentation. It was all good news. We can now breath a little easier! It makes me feel so good to know that they are doing well. The next day for an update will not be until Sat, which is the day of the transfer. That is also the day that they will be graded. Hopefully, only A's for my children! LOL!
Yesterday was a hard day. I think it was a combination of the meds and things going on at work. I was pretty down and out. I hate feeling that way. I physically did not feel well either. I have packed on some pounds since Monday. I felt like a cow! 6 lbs in 3 days is a lot. It was hard to find pants to fit. I even called my doc about it , but was told that it is to be expected and that I should be fine. I needed to keep drinking the extra fluids. Drink more? What? I already felt like I was floating. I peed 15 times yesterday. I kept the fluids up which was hard to do since I felt like my belly was going to explode. Here is too much information so you have been warned. I also had not gone to the bathroom since Sunday morning. I had already taken 3 pills to make me go and they were not successful. Talk about uncomfortable. Thankfully, that got taken care of today. I really didn't know if I could go on! I feel much better just a little nauseated.
After that dark and dreary day yesterday I needed something good to happen. C comes to the rescue! He could tell that I was down and didn't feel well so he gave me a gift last night that was meant to be given to me on Saturday, the day of the transfer. It was so thoughtful and so sweet. It is a silver charm bracelet and a charm. The charm is in a circle form with a cross inside and on the circle part it says "Faith". He said that we needed to keep "faith" that our babies are going to implant and everything is going to work out. My heart melted. What an amazing gift. He said that we can continue to add to the charm bracelet as our life changes. Seriously, how thoughtful was that? I love it and wear it proudly. We are putting all of our "faith" in God that he is going to take care of our babies and allow them to have a snugly place to live for the next 9 months. My faith is stronger than ever. What a wonderful ending to a rotten day. I love you C more than you would ever know.
Yesterday was a hard day. I think it was a combination of the meds and things going on at work. I was pretty down and out. I hate feeling that way. I physically did not feel well either. I have packed on some pounds since Monday. I felt like a cow! 6 lbs in 3 days is a lot. It was hard to find pants to fit. I even called my doc about it , but was told that it is to be expected and that I should be fine. I needed to keep drinking the extra fluids. Drink more? What? I already felt like I was floating. I peed 15 times yesterday. I kept the fluids up which was hard to do since I felt like my belly was going to explode. Here is too much information so you have been warned. I also had not gone to the bathroom since Sunday morning. I had already taken 3 pills to make me go and they were not successful. Talk about uncomfortable. Thankfully, that got taken care of today. I really didn't know if I could go on! I feel much better just a little nauseated.
After that dark and dreary day yesterday I needed something good to happen. C comes to the rescue! He could tell that I was down and didn't feel well so he gave me a gift last night that was meant to be given to me on Saturday, the day of the transfer. It was so thoughtful and so sweet. It is a silver charm bracelet and a charm. The charm is in a circle form with a cross inside and on the circle part it says "Faith". He said that we needed to keep "faith" that our babies are going to implant and everything is going to work out. My heart melted. What an amazing gift. He said that we can continue to add to the charm bracelet as our life changes. Seriously, how thoughtful was that? I love it and wear it proudly. We are putting all of our "faith" in God that he is going to take care of our babies and allow them to have a snugly place to live for the next 9 months. My faith is stronger than ever. What a wonderful ending to a rotten day. I love you C more than you would ever know.




You have such a wonderful husband. I am thanking God for blessing you with 7 great embroys. More great things to come. Glad to know you are feeling better.
ReplyDelete