appointment. You will all of the meds that I will
be on for the next month in the picture. Wow,
it a lot of stuff. I knew that it was a lot on paper, but when you are holding it in your hands you really see that it is a lot. It is hard to believe that I will be taking all of those injections and pills in a month. How nuts is that?
The lady that taught me how to use it all was very sweet. She is not the person who usually does it. It is usually the IVF Coordinator, but she was at the other office today. Since I have friends on FF who have been great supports I knew what was going on with most of the meds. So thanks ladies for the heads up! Getting all of those meds straight is going to be a task. C took lots of notes for me. He is also going to be giving me the progesterone shots that I have to take in the hip. That needle is a little long and a little thick. It scared me a little bit! I'm sure he'll enjoying sticking me after the next few weeks of emotions. LOL!
My baseline ultrasound and blood work was really good. I had 6 follicles (eggies) on the right and 6 on the left that measured less than 10. Follies are mature when they reach between 18 and 22. So now we can see how I progress. My E2 (estrogen) was 46.47. She tested a couple of more things and all looked great!
I start the injections on Saturday. One in the morning and one in the evening. I'll go back to the doc on Tuesday for more monitoring. One step closer. :) We were also told today that all of the IVF's that were done at the clinic from last month that every person got pregnant. I thought that was excellent news! I know that it doesn't affect our chances, but it is promising. Any good news helps!!




Best of Luck with your shots... I start my shots on Sunday. I hope that all your dreams come true. May god bless you had your husband!
ReplyDeletethe meds are overwhelming, but once you start taking them they're not that bad. :) i've heard good things about your clinic. they have a higher success rate than mine, and i got pregnant. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are a lot of meds (wink) Glad your baseline went well.
ReplyDeleteAlways an exciting day when the meds come - overwhelming but exciting!! There are some good injection videos online if you need a refresher -I think Stirrup Queen has a bunch on her site.
ReplyDeleteGlad baseline went well - happy injecting!!!