I am having a lot of cramping today, yay!!! I have been told over and over that is a good sign. That makes me so happy! I like to feel that there is something going on in there. The cramps are not dreadfully painful, but just lingering. I have been told that is a sign of implantation. I hope that Sugar and Spice are snuggling in really tight. It sure feels like they are! I may take a HPT (home pregnancy test) tomorrow. Maybe?? I haven't decided yet. I know that C doesn't want me to, but maybe I'll talk him into it. He just doesn't want me to be disappointed if it is negative since it is still early. I know that it is early and the emotional risk that I am taking. We'll how I feel tomorrow. If I do it, you know that I will post it.
I haven't said a lot about this subject before and maybe I didn't know how I felt before, but I do now. I hope that both Sugar and Spice snuggle in. I want one baby, but I really want them both to make it. I don't want to think about either of them not making it. They both are already babies to me. I am sure that one baby would be easier both physically and financially, but I don't care. We will make adjustments and sacrifices to make it work. I may be pulling out my hair or it may be turning more gray than it already is (trust me there is a lot of gray already there), but I want twins. I pray that they both implant. It would be so wonderful to have twins. How cute are twins? I love twins and always have. I used to pretend that I had twins. It is funny to think that that childhood dream just might come true. I never thought in a million years that I would even have a chance at having twins. If I sit back and think about it, most of my life hasn't gone the way I planned. I should stop planning. I am not saying that my life if bad. Right the opposite, my life is wonderful. It is just funny that the best laid plans are not the best. It's time to stop planning. :) I could have done without all of this infertility, but I know that it has made me a stronger person. It will make me love my children that much more.
Does this Bump Make my Boobs Look Small?
16 years ago




I have twins myself, and while they are a definite strain in certain ways in the beginning, they are a true blessing. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a sign of implantation (smile)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you to test!!!
This is your time.
i wanted both of mine to implant too, and i was really sad when they saw only one sac on my u/s. sure, i'm thrilled that even one implanted, but it's still sad to think that one didn't make it. i'm looking forward to your test results. i didn't make up my mind to test until the night before my beta. i think i was too scared to test earlier than that for fear of a false negative.
ReplyDelete