Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank you

"People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel!" -- unknown



I just wanted to say thank you for all of the overwhelming support that not only my friends and family have given C and I through everything, but also total strangers. Your well wishes and prayers mean so much. I wouldn't be able to get through all of this without all of the love and support. We are very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. You have made me feel very loved and so grateful. I won't forget what has been said and done for us. Sometimes you don't know what people are going to say or do when it comes to IVF. A lot of people just don't understand what it is and might say something hurtful without meaning to. Others like to judge, but we haven't really experienced any of that. Sure there has been some comments by people who do not read this blog that I care to forget about, but all of you have been so amazing. Thank you for caring. We love you! Hopefully soon we'll all be able to celebrate a joyous occasion together. Much love!

2 comments:

  1. It is such a wonderful community to be a part of! We are all rooting for you! Thank you for sharing your journey :) Hope the Lupron is going well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here for each other (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete


DJ and CJ