
What I haven't revealed through my blog is the joy I have felt since Friday morning. That was the first positive pregnancy test that I had ever gotten in my whole life. I probably have taken over 100 so it was shocking to get a positive! I woke up about 6:00am and had to pee. Thursday I had some major cramping so I felt like something had been going on. I took one of the Internet pregnancy tests. Little cheapy tests is what I call them. They are tiny little things. It is the pic to the left. I was still half asleep when it was developing, but when I saw that second line my eyes lit up. My heart began racing. I headed out of the bathroom and woke up C. I said" honey wake up, there's two lines, it's positive!!!" He said "I thought you were in there taking a test." After seeing the line he was excited too. It was a fun and life changing moment. What a thrilling moment! I was beside my self with emotion. Happy and grateful!!! I had many tears of joy! I couldn't think straight. I always have a routine when I am in the shower. I did everything backwards that day. I even got all the way out of the shower and realized that I forgot to wash my face. My heart and mind were just racing!!! I couldn't wait to take another test, so I did later at work. It was still positive! Then I look another that night, still positive!! Our smiles only got bigger and bigger!




i felt the same way after my bfp. joe and i started jumping around in the bathroom and crying. i stared at the test all night as if i expected the second line to go away. it's just so amazing when you've been waiting for it for so long!
ReplyDeleteLOL...I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Wonderful news!!!
ReplyDeleteWHOOHOO! I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteMr. Shelby